A daydream is more of an idle thought or fantasy that takes place during the day, while a night dream is a vivid, often surreal dream that occurs during sleep.
Here are some interesting facts on daydreaming:
- Daydreams can help you relax and relieve stress.
- Daydreaming can help boost creativity and problem-solving.
- Daydreaming can help you gain insight into yourself, your goals, and your values.
- Studies have shown that people who daydream more tend to have higher IQs.
- Daydreaming can help you gain new perspectives and ideas.
- Daydreaming can help you become more productive in the long run.
- Daydreaming can help you become more mindful and aware of your environment.
- Daydreaming has been linked to increased happiness and increased life satisfaction.
- Daydreaming can help you become more resilient to stress and adversity.
- Daydreaming can help you develop better relationships with others.
Thank you for reading my writings. If you’d like to, you can buy me a coffee for just £1 and I will think of you while writing my next post! Just hit the link below…. (thanks in advance)
2 thoughts on “Thought of the Day: Daydreams”
I do just before i go to sleep. My brain starts churning out new ideas and thoughts about a new book i could write or a new way of thinking for a new article.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes, I think this is how I drift off to sleep too!