Here my ten favourite quotes on babies:
1. “A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
2. “Babies are such a nice way to start people.” – Don Herold
3. “A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.” – Frank A. Clark
4. “A baby is a blank check made payable to the human race.” – Barbara Christine Seifert
5. “Babies are always more trouble than you thought – and more wonderful than you ever dreamed.” – Charles Osgood
6. “A baby is a little bit of heaven on earth.” – Unknown
7. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things – wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” – Eda J. Le Shan
8. “A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown
9. “Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness and light into our lives.” – Kartini Diapari-Oengider
10. “A baby is the best gift you can ever receive – it’s a bundle of joy that you can hold in your arms.” – Unknown
Do you agree? Would you add to, subtract, or substitute any of the above? If so I’ll be happy to read your comments below.
Thank you for reading my writings. If you’d like to, you can buy me a coffee for just £1 and I will think of you while writing my next post! Just hit the link below…. (thanks in advance)
4 thoughts on “The 10 best Baby Quotes of all time?”
Oh sagacious one, these quotes only apply to my babies and grandchildren.
In our prepartum years we thought that all babies were avoidable accidents.
Later, everyone else’s offspring were horrendous, demanding, noisy little inconvenient nuisances.
Of course our little angels were never a blight on social decorum – unless they were hungry, tired or worse, overtired and vengeful, colicky, nappy soillers who brought home from day care every disease known to man – and quite a few unknown ones – that had them unable to sleep for a couple of days. Cheerfully shared with parents who would be crook for weeks..
And that truism that if parents don’t put in the hard yards at baby time, when the chips offf the old block start to fall, they’ll live to regret the bitter harvest.
LikeLiked by 2 people
Mike, I make you right on this on so many fronts, but why bring back these memories I had long forgotten? Can you wrap the above into a quote!?
There are some good ones here, Andrew. I especially like the Don Herold quote – “Babies are such a nice way to start people.” What a lovely thought. Whether all those babies grow up to be nice people is debatable, though 😉.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ellie, we know they don’t! What wasted opportunities!
LikeLiked by 1 person